Stainless Steel Wire Balustrade Melbourne
It's important with balustrades that every component of the structure comes together to create an overall aesthetic. If you're in a modern home or simply prefer a more contemporary style of stainless steel wire balustrade, you'll likely prefer infill fittings that are more sleek and minimalist in nature. On the other hand, the more 'industrial' or nautical looking wire infills are generally better suited to balustrades on older or older looking homes.
Stainless Steel Wire Balustrade Fittings Suppliers in Australia
Keble's Trading offers 11 different stainless steel wire rope infill configurations for easy install, do-it-yourself balustrades - suitable for any style.
- Configuration #1, #2 and #3 are ideally used with Stainless Steel Wire Rope 7×7 G316.
- Configuration #4 through to #1 are ideally used with Stainless Steel Wire Rope 1×19 G316.
- Configurations #3, #7 , #8 and #11 are suitable for timber posts.
- Configurations #4, #5 and #10 are recommended for steel posts only.
- Configurations #4, #5, #6, #7 and #8 are recommended for use over short spans.
To decide on the best wire balustrade infills for your requirements, click on an image below to view full information, or use the enquiry form on the right to request further details. We deliver rope infills for stainless steel wire balustrades Australia-wide.
Contact Us Stainless Steel Wire Balustrade Suppliers Today!
Turn to Keble’s Trading for reliable-grade WIRE ROPE BALUSTRADING. Talk to us! We speak your language! We understand your business. Call us at 1-800-067-687 or fill out the contact us form below. No inquiry is too large or too small. We would love to be of service to you today!
Keble’s Trading is Right product, Right price, On-time