- Keble’s Trading Pty. Ltd. may be referred to as “Keble’s”, “the Company” or “we”;
- KeblesTrading.com.au may be referred to as “this Site”, “the Site”;
- Users and/or visitors may be referred to/may pertain to site “prospects”, “customers, general internet users visiting this Site, or “you”.
Use of the Site
Keble’s Trading reserves the right to alter any part of these Terms at any time or for any reason. To keep visitors informed, Kebles’s Trading will notify users to changes made to this Terms either
- via an email announcement to all contacts in our database(s),
- posting the updated or altered version of this document on this page, or
- posting an announcement on the home page of this Site, for a period of at least two weeks.
Our Site may contain links to sites owned by third parties – customers, distributors, and suppliers (“Linked Sites”) – to enable convenient access to information which may be of interest to you or your business.
Keble’s Trading does not have any ownership interest in, nor do we have any control over the content, products or services available on these Linked Sites.
Please note that once you click on a link to a third party’s Linked Site, and the URL on your address bar no longer bears the https://keblestrading.com.au/ domain name, you have left this Site. As we do not have the ability nor the authority to supervise or control content or activities on third-party sites, we are NOT responsible and hereby disclaim any and all ownership of and liability for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed on any Linked Site.
You agree that you will not:
- use this Site for any commercial or political purpose or for any other purpose that is illegal or are contrary to the provisions of these Terms;
- frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, but not limited to, any images, text);
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” that utilise any trademarks;
- engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that harm or attempt to harm other users or are otherwise unlawful, offensive, discriminatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that infringe any right of any third party; or
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The Site and all of its content are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE,” without warranty of any kind. Keble’s Trading Pty. Ltd. does NOT warrant
- the functionality of this Site;
- that any Linked Site will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- this Site or any Linked Site to be free of viruses or other harmful components OR;
- that errors or defects will be corrected.
DO NOT ASSUME
- Content on this Site is, at all times, accurate and up-to-date.
- This site contains all relevant information about us or about our products and/or services.
- Product information – descriptions, dimensions, etc. – quoted on product pages and on every other page of this Site are exact; these are intended to be used for reference only. (If product dimensions or any other information is critical to your application, please contact us for assistance. Product information is subject to change without prior notice.)
WE ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO VERIFY OR MAINTAIN THE CURRENCY OF SUCH INFORMATION.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, KEBLE’S TRADING DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL KEBLE’S TRADING BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
- Loss of business or profits,
- Loss of data due to computer viruses, technical failures, hardware or software corruption, network interruptions, unavailability of connection, breach of security, or due to viruses, worms and other harmful components, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT Keble’s Trading Pty. Ltd. is not liable for the conduct of any site user. If you are dissatisfied with the Site, the site content, or these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for restrictions or limitations.
License to Submitted Content
It is our policy not to accept or consider ideas, suggestions or materials from users of our Site other than those that we specifically request from you. Keble’s Trading Pty. Ltd. does not want you to, and you should not, submit any confidential or proprietary information through this Site unless specifically requested. E-mail submissions transmitted over the Internet may not be secure. Please consider this fact before sending any information to us that may be of a sensitive, confidential, or personal nature.
Any unsolicited information or material sent to us through this Site will be deemed not to be confidential or proprietary. Should you submit material, information, feedback, ideas or suggestions to us with respect to changes or improvements to our Site, any such submission is deemed to be an express grant by you to Keble’s Trading of a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, right and license to use, reproduce, display, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publish, translate, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise make available to others such submission (in whole or in part and for any purpose) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. You acknowledge that you have the right to provide the foregoing license to Keble’s Trading in any material you submit to us.