Pacific Challenger Chain Block
Challenger Chain Blocks feature better quality in a new compact design. The extensive range is suitable for many applications in the mining, construction, industrial and automotive industry. These chain blocks have it all; better quality, easy to use, improved safety and all of this with reduced cost.
All products proudly supporting cancer charities in Australia & New Zealand.
- All Challenger models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- High strength end stop with secondary end anchor for increased safety.
- “T” type hooks for improved load holding integrity. Gear system design for reduced e ort when li ing loads.
- Includes a specially designed hand wheel to eliminate hand chain slippage and pocket wear.
- Encapsulated needle bearings and side plate bearings for smoother operation.
- Key internal components are CNC machined before being heat-treated and toughened.
- No aluminum content which ensures suitability for mining applications.
- Overall better design and improved finish to prolong life expectancy.