The Positioner virtually eliminates the risk of injury by suspended supply units, since the suspended load can be effortlessly adjusted in height as required. The integrated brake ensures that the chosen position is securely maintained – even if the weight of the unit varies, e.g. as a result of connecting or removing compressed air hoses. The housing is made of special plastic for superior impact resistance, which renders the Positioner suitable for use also under very rough operating conditions.
- Housing made of impact-resistant plastic
- Safe load suspension by screw-type spring hook
- Braking force adjustable via lateral adjusting screw
- Safety chain as standard fall protection feature
- High-strength special suspension spring in riveted design
- Insulated suspension
- Very rigid and highly impact-resistant housing