KITO TSG Series Manual Geared Trolleys
- Mining, construction, engineering, infrastructure, manufacturing
- Ideal for processing plants, manufacturing plants, job sites, construction sites, projects
Australian Standard: AS 1418.2
- Manually operated, no electricity required.
- For curved beams where tight turns are required, Kito’s TSG trolleys allow a low minimum turn radius.
- Engineered to be lighter and easier to install, the ½ to 10 tonne model TSG trolleys are specifically designed to be robust and durable, without unnecessary weight and bulkiness.
- TSG Trolley wheels are adjustable to work with both tapered and flat-flanged beams, allowing you to use existing equipment without customization.
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings also increase reliability and provide you with smooth operation while traversing a load.
- Japanese bearings used on wheels.
- Available with different connectors for use with different products.