Keble’s Trading: Company Profile
Our family business was started in 1986 by John and Margaret Keble.
- In July 1991 we moved into a commercial premise at Stephen Road, Dandenong and expanded later into the building next door.
- In 1995 we were proud to showcase our first pictorial sign written on Volkswagen delivery vehicle which we still have, followed by other vehicles advertising our products.
- In 2004 we moved into our new premises located at 1/28 Johnston Court – Dandenong.
Today, Keble’s Trading is a robust operation employing 28 people and serving a cross section of the Australian market – government, manufacturers, builders, sub-contractors, trade and private enterprises. We currently have four stores located in Victoria. We look toward opening more stores across Australia to be closer and be more accessible to the rest of the Australian market.
At Keble’s Trading, our mission is to deliver to our customers, at the best quality available, the right products, at the right price, on time, every time.
Keble’s Trading’s vision is to be the preferred supplier of choice in Australia for stainless steel handrails, stainless balustrades, glass and stainless steel fittings, chain, lifting applications, wire rope, rigging, safety and a broad range of building and industrial components for various applications.
At Keble’s Trading we value:
- Our People. Honesty, integrity, loyalty, openness, constructive self-criticism, continuous self-improvement, personal excellence and mutual respect are core values we strive for. We encourage self development in our people, give them the opportunity to use their unique abilities to make valuable contributions which are recognised and appreciated.
- Diversity. We do not only carry a diverse product range; we also have staff members from all corners of the world serving an equally diverse cultural market of tradesmen, fabricators, installers, landscapers, carpenters, builders, architects, small engineering firms, and DIY enthusiasts. The cultural blend within Keble’s Trading allows us to understand and serve a diverse market or spectrum in a manner that transcends cultural boundaries.
- Unity. At Keble’s Trading, we foster an environment that uplifts the lives of our people and creates value for our customers. We offer one another security and support as we go through both hardships and successful challenges that we celebrate as the result of team effort. We recognise that we win together and not as individuals.
- Our Customers. We are not just stainless steel suppliers or a supplier of choice for quality balustrades, handrail and glass fittings or lifting and safety equipment. We are business partners to our customers. We understand their need for product consistency and availability, for fast, efficient and friendly service, and for professional competence and competitive pricing. We work with our customers to give them the best value for their money and the best service experience every time so that they in turn can also be competitive in their respective markets. In short we try harder.
- Customer Service. Keble’s Trading understands that Australia is a highly competitive market. Our chances at continuing as an organisation in the foreseeable future lie best with keeping our customers happy. We commit ourselves to continually improve the way we do business so that we are able to meet and serve customer needs on time, every time.