Chain Block (W3 Series)
Austlift industrial Grade W-3 series manually operated Chain Blocks are used for general hoisting operation such as mining, construction, industrial lifting and domestic applications.
- Rated capacities from 250kg to 20 tonne.
- Standard height of lift is 3 and 6 metre. Other height of lift available upon request.
- Manufactured for ease of operation, and light weight in design.
- Robust, durable and compact in construction
- All blocks come with ball bearing Swivel Hook.
- Individually serial numbered with Test Certificate and instruction manual supplied.
- Conforms to AS1418.2 standards.