Austlift Geared Trolley
The Austlift Geared Trolley is hand-operated by pulling the hand-chain, running on the bottom flange of monorail. With a main shaft with spacers you can adjust the width of
beam. They are widely used in Factories, Mines, Wharves, Docks, Warehouses and Engineering Workshops for installation of equipment and conveyance of goods. They
are especially suitable for maintenance and repairing of equipment in places where no power supply is available.
- Standard hand chain is 3 metres however longer chain lengths are available.
- High quality sealed ball bearings.
- Identification tag with serial number
- Proof tested to 2 x WLL with certificate.
- Fitted with anti-drop plates for safety
- Low headroom by design.
- Complies to AS1418.2.